Trust & Monitor Policy
The Pay It Forward Global Learning Project is intended for educational purposes only. Privacy is taken very seriously and your information would never be shared with anyone. Forums, Blogs, comments, photographs, and other student work will only be used to highlight participant involvement and final outcomes. Pay It Forward GLP is not responsible for any inappropriate comments posted by participants, but immediate action will be taken. Participants agree to observe the following:
1. All participants must review and be aware of their school district’s Internet use policy.
2. Participating teachers must review their students’ comments before they are posted on the blog.
3. Teachers will review and enforce Copyright laws with all participating students.
4. Students are to review and follow all school guidelines, including Internet use policy.
5. Students must not reveal any personal information about themselves, such as full name, address, phone number, ect.
6. Students agree to never impersonate another student.
7. All participants must agree to be courteous at all times with everyone, and be respectful of other participant’s beliefs,
background, and opinions. Cyber-bullying of any type will not be tolerated, and may result in dismissal from the
8. Forums and Blogs will be closely monitored, and any violation to these rules may result in removal from the project.
9. Links to other websites have been provided throughout the Pay It Forward GLP site. Please be aware that these
exteral links are for informational purposes only, and clicking on them will take you out of the Pay It Forward GLP
website. Pay It Forward GLP is not responsible for the content found on any of these sites
Pay It Forward GLP by Aurora Mendoza is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at http://www.pifexperience.com/.