Participation is simple, but there are a few easy requirements:
1. You must make sure you will have a constant internet connects
throughout the duration of this project, and have constant access to
sites such as YouTube, KidBlog, Skype, and/or Google Hangouts
2. If you would like to participate in this GLP, simply fill out the
registration form with your contact information.
3. Once you are a registered member you can check into the teacher
forum to request a partner teacher.
4. The For Teachers page contains details of how this GLP works.
5. Creat an account for your class on KidBlog.org (it's free). You
might need to spend some time getting familiar with the KidBlog site if
you have never been on it before. This is where your students will
collaborate on the GLP. Step-by-step instructions on how to set up
your KidBlog account are located on the Create KidBlog Class Account
page of this GLP.
6. If you are interested in purchasing Pay It Forward bracelets for your
students, make sure to visit the Global Pay It Forward Movement
website and make your donation.
7. Check out the Ideas Page on this GLP to help your students get
Please click the title above to read the policy regarding this GLP. Thank you!
Pay It Forward GLP by Aurora Mendoza is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at http://www.pifexperience.com/.